Thursday, February 10, 2011

God is soo awesome!

I was starting on my bible study & I just got a question in my mind, Why did God only speak to a few people in the old testiment, there are less than 100 people in the old testiment where God spoke to people; The ones who God anointed & the Prophets that's it... Kings had Prophets tell the what the Lord said.  Then when Jesus died on the cross the Holy Spirit could come to those who believe in Christ our Savior.  Could you imagine not having the Holy Spirit?  It's a pretty scary thought!  Even in the old testiment the ones God did anoint with the Holy Spirit, God could also take the Holy Spirit away from them, which that hole that was filled with the Holy Spirit could allow an evil spirit in, WOW.  Thank you Lord for sending your Son, Jesus; that way nothing can take your Great Love You have for us.  No matter how far people try to run away from You; You still Love & are forgiving! I just want to Thank HIM for that today!

No comments: